Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

Things about me

Kia Ora my name is Mikayla and I am going to tell you about my life. My favourite sport is Patonk, my favourite singer is Chris Brown. I love the colour Purple. I have friends from New Lynn, South Auckland Samoa, Auckland Central Samoa, Penrose, Ponsonby and many other places. My favourite book is Ghost of Titanic. The movie I am dying to see is Pitch Perfect. If I had 3 wishes they would be to never get poor, take my netbook home and to have Crystal as my sister. The thing I hate is black licorice. When I grow up I hope to see my self as a policewoman or in jail. My best friends are Mary and Clear, also Claudia. I have an annoying twin sister who thinks she is older than me. Well I think that is all that you need to know about me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment