Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Dental Presentation


mrs wallbridge.png
During our middle session Mrs Wallbridge came to our class to talk about teeth. She answered all the questions we have asked her. When she told us that sugar was our teeth’s biggest enemy, I found that interesting, because I thought coffee was our teeth’s biggest enemy. Mrs Wallbridge showed us how to floss and brush our teeth the correct way, because people tend to scrub their gums and teeth and that scrubs off our gums. The thing I found most informative was not to eat so much sweets or foods that contain sugar, because after seeing the put off photos I regret eating lollies and junk food. A new learning for me was to always use a soft brush. Using a hard would rip away my gum and I don’t want anyone to see me with ripped gums.   

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mikayla.
While reading this story I found some facts interesting like using a hard toothbrush could rip your gums. That would always be kept in mind.

Unknown said...

Hi Mikayla

I loved your recount on what happened. You have a lot of information in your recount. Were you shocked when she said " If your tooth falls on the play ground wash it then put it back in that hole it come out of then go to the nearest dental clinic? Also that photo with the halve eaten tongue terrified me. What about you? :0

Post a Comment