Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Teeth - Poem

Walt: write a poem.

The enamel part will protect our teeth,
It’s so shiny the birds will tweet.
Using a hard brush would damage the enamel,
So we’ll have teeth like a camel.
Nerves would send messages to our brain,
Just look it up, I don’t wanna explain.
Gums protect the teeth and jaw bone,
It’s just as important as our birthday stone.
Bones provides sockets for the root,
Of our amazing white tooth.
Roots hold teeth in place,
Brush your teeth, in a nice medium pace.
Brush and brush until you get it right,
Take care of your precious pearly whites.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Mikayla I love the poem its so interesting. I really love how you used camel in the poem to rhythm with enamel. Its a funny poem and I thought it was wonderful. How did you come up with these ideas?

Unknown said...

Hi Mikayla
It is true what you say in your poem. Also I like how you said Take care of your precious pearly whites.

Post a Comment