Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

Matching - Precious McKenzie

Recently, I read a story about Precious McKenzie. He was a great weightlifter ad power lifter. He won 3 or 4 medals for his fantastic play in weightlifting. After I read about him I had to match things of his life and turn it into a puzzle.

1. Precious McKenzie
2. Won his third Gold Medal
3. Featured in Thames Television
4. Precious and Gloria
5. Worked in a shoe factory
6. In a family of 5
7. Moved to Bristol
8. Queen Elizabeth awarded him
9. Progressing in weightlifting
10. Won his fourth consecutive medal

A. Graduated in Phy Ed
B. In 1974 ‘This is your life’.
C. Recognized as the best lifter in his weight class
D. Were put into Welfare ‘care’
E. Born in 1936, Durban, South Africa
D. The second youngest in the family
F. Edmonton, Canada
G. At the 1974 Commonwealth Games
H. In Northampton
I. MBE for his services in Weightlifting

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mikayla.
I think you should check your second sentence.
I have also read about Precious Mackenzie and made a matching puzzle.

Post a Comment