Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Junk Pile



I am practising my multiplication.

In this game it was really easy for me. The questions were about fractions, multiplication, addition and subtraction. There were all sorts of questions. Some  were easy and some  hard. The complex thing for me was stacking junk on top of each other. I knew this very well because it was in my basic facts test. It was also hard by answering the correct answer in a very short time. The strategy I used was saying the multiples of 5 which  was right. I would really like to get 100% in my next sumdog game.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Mikayla, I'm really proud of you because you want to achieve 100% which is really good. How did you play the game, what did you have to do? I also play sumdog on my net book. Some question are quite hard and easy.

Unknown said...

Hello Mikayla I Really like what you are doing with your sumdog. How did you play the game.

Post a Comment