Pages

Monday 23 June 2014

I want to be a millionaire

Walt: write in paragraphs.

I want to be a millionaire. Millions of money stacked in a safe, hidden in my pillows, falling out of my pocket. Money over there money over here, money everywhere. Buying me things I don’t need. I will be hitting the boast and tripping to other countries. Seeing everything, I haven’t seen before. I will be the second most richest person in the world, apart from Barak Obama. But then it comes to me helping my family out.

I would help my mum with the bills she needs to pay. With all the money I have I would lend some to my family, but I would only give them $5 every second day. I would buy food for the family with the help of my mum and I would spend some money on my sister. Just so she will stop wearing my clothes. But, then it comes to the people I owe.

I would a few bucks to them people I need to owe. Like my mum and dad. Some of my family members and of course my sister Autymn. I would have to buy them food instead of giving them money, because you know I love the money. But then it comes to my friends.

Just to be nice I would buy things for my friends. I would give them money if they are in need. I would buy them lollies or food, but not to much, because what do they give me. I would even have a 50 cent scramble. I would buy my closest friends jewellery. But then it comes to my bestie.

I would buy my bestie things that besties buys for besties. Like a friendship necklace, bracelet and ring. I would buy her food and food, just to keep her happy. I would give her money to buy me things, like food. Nice. To be very honest, but I would buy her everything, just because I love her. But then it comes to me wasting all of that money.

When all my money goes, I would be a normal person. I would do the normal things that people do. I would shop at the op shop and buy me some socks. Add some sandals to that but then it comes to me, trying really hard to earn money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment