Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Three Questions

Walt: answer 3 questions.

What is the best time to do things?

To me, the best time to do things is when I have nothing to do or when days are really boring. Sometimes I even do things that I’m not supposed to do in my time. So the best time to do things is when I have spare time and when times are really boring.

Who is the most important person?

The most important person to me is my Uncle Raymond. He is the most important person to me because he is there for me and he cares for my family. Plus he is in hospital, so really he is the person that is important to me.

What is the right thing to do?

The right thing to do is to always pray for my uncle. To go and see him in the hospital and to check how he is 24/7. So that is the right thing to do for my uncle.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Makayla, I really like the way you put your answer into full sentences. I also like the way you added more details into your answers. Who is the second most important person in your life?

Post a Comment