Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

Netball

Walt: use our emotion to describe playing sport.

During this week on Tuesday, some girls played netball with me. I was really shocked when Mrs Ramkolowan had told the girls that we were playing St Mary’s Red, the semi finalist. The girls and I were really scared. I didn’t want to let the girls, Mrs Ramkolowan and Miss Maude down. So I really practised and practised real hard with the other girls. Then the time went past and it was time for us to go to the AMI Netball Courts.

I was really anxious and excited at the same time. We were on our way to the courts. I felt really sick then, I wanted to stay back. Then I breathed in and out and heard a song. I sang along with my friends and starting to calm down. Soon we had arrived to the courts, it so packed. People training and people playing each other. Now I was really scared and anxious. I hopped out of the car and we wandered off to the cafeteria. I saw no one there, but Miss Maude. I ran over to her and hugged. I started to get more happy at the time I was scared. Chloe told me who the St Mary’s girls were. It seemed alright because they were short. Time went passed and it was time for us to play.

The first half was really relaxing because I saw how bad they were. We had thirteen and they had neel. Then I started to feel alright about everything. It was the last half and I went on and played GA (goal attack). We played and I had a sore foot, so I felt really sore. We played and then we won our game. After that I felt really grateful. That was the best night ever, that had happen this weekend.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mikayla I am a boy so I don't play netball. Good luck on play against the St Kentagons. Do you play for another position?

Post a Comment