Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

The weekend that was:


Walt: write a recount.


My weekend was exciting, my weekend was boring, my weekend was the best.


Well first of all I went down the road with my mum so we could get some shopping. When she went shopping she took her scooter and she was riding on it in the shop. Mikayla was sad because she thought her mum was going to buy her something, but no she didn’t buy anything for her. So that was really boring.

The next day my mum, sister and I went to church. We all were saying prayers and we were reading the bible. My sister was really annoying and so was my friends but I got through all of them. That was the most boringness day ever, but then we had a feed.

On Sunday, I slept in the lounge. My sister and I were watching videos and was being lazy. Until I woke my mum up we had to end the videos and the feed. My mum went door knocking while we were cleaning up the house. When she came back my mum made cooked up some noodles, until my brother came down the hallway and he decided to go to Dress Mart. We bought some shoes and went to my aunt house.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, Mikayla I love your story about the weekend that was. It sound like you had fun. It was really cool that your mum went to the shop with your scooter. Is made supposed to be maid that a person cooks for you?

Post a Comment