Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

My Island in Paradise


Walt: write a creative story in paragraphs.

In my island of Paradise, there will be many things to explore and to discover. Things that you don’t go to that much. The minimum of people allowed at my island is 110. That 110 is only for my family and all my friends around the world. The name of my island is Noname. I would have my island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, so you can fly by private plane. There will be no sharks so you can swim there, if you are allowed.

On one side of my island I would have pools the size of an olympic pools and wave pools. Beaches as well so people can swim and relax in the pools and beaches. Also in my island there will be shopping malls, food courts, a toilet areas, hotels, motels and mansions. If you want to sleep or vacation there you can call in into the hotels and motels, or you can even camp in the camping site. At my island there will be 3 music hotels, music around the world. Two movie hotels, movies all around the world plus 3 lolly hotels. There will also be private schools for people who still want to learn.

The other half of my island there will be fountains, lakes, creeks, waterfalls, and mountains. I want that in my island so people can hike and they can see creatures they haven’t seen before. Plus hiking is one of my favourite thing to do, so I want other people to hike as well. With that as well there will be sport stadiums. Game parks, Lazer Strike, Raindowends and Rollercoasters. In the mountains there will be playgrounds and jungle gyms. If you don’t want to walk you can always use the escalators or elevators. But when you finish your hike you always get money.  

And on the other side of my island there will be an ice skating park, a car park and a 2 Dollar Shop. There will also be a zoo for you to see different animals. You will get to see different kinds of animals. If you are lucky enough you may get to touch the animals. At the 2 dollar shop you can buy whatever you want. Because there is everything in that you want in that shop. So there will be an ice skating, a car park and a 2 dollar shop waiting for you.

The only thing is this it is not real and it is only a huge dream. Only if it was real because I will be real famous. If I had one wish it will be to make my island of paradise come true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment