Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

My Reflection for Term 1


Walt: reflect on my learning.

During this term I think I did good in my reading comprehension and my Maths test. I think that if I work harder on my subjects I will get much more higher results.

In the reading test I got 3P. My strengths in reading comprehension is knowing different languages poetry and in figurative speeches, to discuss and to identify different part of speech and to predict possible outcomes.   I need to work harder on finding the main ideas of stories and read for understanding.Next term I will try to do my best at reading. I hope to be above the National Standards.

My level in Number and Measurement was a 3B. I think that I didn’t do well in my Number and Measurement. I did well in  to explain the meaning and powers of whole numbers and  using mathematical symbols. I need help with  patterns and  rules. To use a story to solve problems with a combination. Next term I plan to do my homework.

My level in Geometry and Statistics is 3P. I’m a little surprised that I have that result. My strengths in geometry and statistics are to describe the features of 2D and 3D objects using the language of geometry. I need to improve the explanation of the reflection or rotational symmetry of an object and to predict likelihood of outcomes based on set of observations. If I catch up on my attendance I will get a fantastic result. Next term I will try to set my goals and I will do better in my Geometry and Statistics. I should work harder so I can be above the  the National standards.

My goal for Term 2 is to understand difficult words in Reading. To know the Numbering and the Measurements in word problems and to learn Geometry and Statistics in my maths. I promise to keep the National Standards in mind during the holidays.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mikayla are you looking forward to learning all of that for next term

Post a Comment