Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

My Spaceship


Walt: to integrate art and topic.

My Spaceship

Why I chose my toy? I chose my toy Spaceship because it was easier to do the body and to the the patterns. The thing that was hard for me was to get the background and the face face of the child playing with the toy.

For our research we had to look up New Zealand animals on the internet and we had to choose an easy and simple toy. We followed steps from the computer and we had to sketch a background. The week later we had to paint in our background. Later on we had to finish of our work and we had to let it dry out.

The part I enjoyed was to pick what toy you want. That was the part that I enjoyed.
The next thing I want to know is that why Mr. Ramkolowan is a fine artist.



0 comments:

Post a Comment