Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Fun, Innovative and Caring School


Walt: write in paragraphs.

Glen Innes School is an educational school and it has friendly teachers that will help you with anything. This school is the right school for any children to learn.

For me, Glen Innes School is the most caring school ever. I know that because I have been here for six years. I have stayed at this school since I was year one to now. I love all of the teachers and I see them everywhere in Glen Innes. My favourite teacher would have to be Mr Ramkolowan because he is always there when I am down. If someone gets hurt or has an accident Miss Mary will spend her time fixing them up.  I think that our school is very caring.

My school is really fun because we have the most funniest teachers and children. Our school is really fun because we have activities that are motivational and funny. Our school is fun because we have a swimming pool of our own. We have a show that is called GI has talent and last of all we have a day that is really important to us, Race Relations Day. So that is why we have the most fun school ever.

Glen Innes School is very original and innovative . We have netbooks that help us with our education. We have new ideas every day and we always think of good ways to act. The year 7’s and 8’s are planning to have a Sports Camp in September. There was a very fun day when Room 11 had made a toy and it had to roll, but the thing is that it didn’t roll that far, so the next week Blade had figured out a very good idea. It was to use the blow dryer, but the wind was too hard and it wouldn’t work.

The children at Glen Innes School has been taught a really important thing about life. Picking up rubbish and caring about the environment. We have a worm farm that we own. We recycle, reuse and we feed the worms. At school Mr. Naidoo has the job of looking after the worm farm and he makes sure that they produce worm tea for our gardens. All the classes have a garden that we look after and we plant seeds to grow more vegetables.

So to me I think that Glen Innes School is the most Caring, Funny and Innovative School ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment