Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

Interview with Saleha

Interview with Saleha.

What is your favourite sport?

I don’t really like sport, so if I had to choose it will be soccer.

Which day is your favourite day and why?
The day I love is Friday. I like Friday because school finishes and I get to go swimming with my mum.

What is your dream pet and why?
I'm not that keen on pets so I don’t know.

What would you like to be in 10 years time?
I want to be in the Auckland University to study about heart surgery for kids.

In your future would you like to be a sports player and why?
No, because I don’t like sports that much.

What movie are you dying to see?
The life of  Pi.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mikayla I like your one because it is really simple and short. Are you a sporty person Because I love sports. What movie are you dying to see?

Post a Comment