Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

Survey and Report


Walt: write a report about your survey.

Survey and Report



A few weeks ago I went to girls to find out what was their favourite dresswear?. My target was to go to the middle school and the  seniors.  I surveyed about 50 children and teachers at Glen Innes School.

The results revealed  most  liked Skinny Jeans. The least popular was Long Dresses. It must be unpopular because it is old fashion. On my survey it  other came second, short came third and skirts came fourth.

I fervently think that people liked Skinny Jeans because it is new fashion. I used excel to do my graph. My data was represented in a coloumn graph.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have explained a lot of information on your survey. Also you have used some great description words to make your survey interesting. Keep it up the hard work. What was challenging about the survey?

Unknown said...

Mikayla I liked your graph.What kind of dresswear do you like?

Post a Comment