Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

Spinning Game

Walt: estimate the probability of simple events using frequency tables.


In this game that the Orange group played I think it was unfair most of the times. I think it was unfair because the colour green had more parts on the wheel instead of the colour red. No, I think that because this game is unfair. Kelvin was the lucky one in the group. Kelvin was lucky because when he guested the number 7 he spun 7 reds out of 20 spins. The fraction of my wheel for the colour red was 9/20. The fraction for the colour green was 11/20. Another way to write ½ would be 0.5 and 50%. When Tainah and I changed the wheel into 5 parts the results were 22 reds and 8 greens in 30 spins. My guesses are not correct because the number of spins I chose were 12 for reds, but I ended up with the number 9.

0 comments:

Post a Comment