Pages

Saturday 3 August 2013

Money Wise

Walt: write a response to the talk by Evan.

My thoughts about this is actually making me think about this topic properly. It makes me spend money in the correct way. Evan has taught me how to spend and to handle money. Sometimes I would like to improve the spending that Autymn and I do. I focussed on Evan because he had a really good point and his personality was a funny. It was like he had everyone’s attention. It was helpful for Evan to come to school and to give us advice and information about the benefits and the income. It was nice he shared some of his stories about his spending. I think he had a hard life trying not to spend that much money. Most of the time when I get money from my parents I try to save it, but after a few days I spend it. I would love to improve my spending real fast. My family helps me to save my money or tells me to put it in my bank account. I even put my money in my piggy bank.

0 comments:

Post a Comment