Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

I was sure I heard the sound of...

Walt: 1. write a narrative.
        2. use an impact beginning.

I was sure I heard the sound of something scream in a horrible voice. So Autymn and I ran outside to see what had happened. We searched everywhere, in the backyard, the rooms and under our beds. Still we didn’t find what we were looking for. Autymn had an idea. “Look in the shed,” Autymn suggested. So I looked, while Autymn followed behind. The shed was open, so I looked at Autymn with a terrifying face. She gave me the evils and looked down.

The moment she looked down, she ran inside and cried. So I looked down as well and saw my only cat (Scratch) lying on the ground. It was really sad, so I went into the room and cried with my sister.

“We have to get Scratch” cried Autymn. So we wiped our faces and went outside. Only a few more steps until we reach Scratch. We were terrified, it was like we were watching a scary movie. We looked at Scratch, she lied on the ground with her body shaking. Autymn and I had no clue, what had happened. So we went to our mum.

While walking to our mum we saw a black cat walking down our driveway very slow. He had received a fright, from us walking. We went to our mum, she was nowhere to be seen. Autymn started to cry again. I got annoyed from her crying. So I slapped her in the faced and told her to get over it. Out of nowhere a man came to our front door and asked if our cat was alright. Autymn fainted. “No good” I thought to myself. It was a big shock to hear that. So I went to shed with the man and showed him. Scratch is very sick, she may die.

I was sad but shocked at the same time. Also very unhappy. I couldn't believe it at that very moment. So I picked Scratch and took her inside. Autymn was still lying on the floor. I kicked her leg to see if she was still alive. After that kick she got up and said “my leg is sore.” She made space and got out of the way. I laid Scratch down and prayed. Out of nowhere tears fell from Scratch’s eyes. Autymn started to cry again. I got annoyed again and slapped in the face.

The man that came went home. I tried my very best to look after Scratch and Autymn. So I went into the my room and took a rest. After waking up I went back into the lounge and saw my cat lying there looking sad and weak. So I went to Scratch and held her in my arms.

Theme: Y.O.L.O Scratch.


0 comments:

Post a Comment