Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

The Fire

Walt: write a narrative.

Looking at my friends and sister while they are swimming, I wonder to myself if a fire will ever start at a beach. So I called out to Autymn and asked her. She tried to ignore me, so I chased after her. Autymn fell over, so I decided to sit on her. “Do you think a fire would start” I asked her. Again she ignored me. Clear, Tainah and Claudia looked at us and laughed. I asked Autymn again, while Clear was holding a bucket full of salty water. She through it on me and laughed. “Hahahahahah” joined Claudia and Tainah. Autymn and I got up and grabbed the other buckets and filled them up with salt water.

As we were filling the buckets up a group of teenagers walked passed us, out of nowhere they poked the fingers. The buckets were full, so Autymn and I looked at each other and smiled. While smiling we through the water at them. “Don’t mess with us” Clear said. We all laughed and laughed. All of us couldn't believe what we did. So we returned back to our places and laid there. Tainah took out her lunch and ate it, she didn’t bother to share. Even though it was supposed to be a shared lunch.

I shared my thought about a fire starting with the girls. They all wondered while I was talking. “What do you think we should do if it really happens” asked Claudia. “Eat” said Tainah. The girls started to laugh. We all laughed and went for a swim. While running to the water, I saw two guys smoking. They looked drunk as well. They acted really stupid. So I carried on acting like I saw nothing but the water. Walking into the water I swam to Clear. “Yolo” roared Clear. I kept my eyes on the guys, one guy coughed and the other through his smoke onto the grass.

I couldn't believe it but smoke appeared minutes later. I told the girls. Fire bursted out of the grass. Everyone looked up and saw the raging fire. No one could believe it, they screamed while Tainah was still eating. I was the only one that knew who started the fire. Claudia tried thinking what we should do. Out of nowhere Autymn told us to grab the buckets we brought and to fill it up with water. So we raced to Tainah and told her to help us. We grabbed buckets and filled them up. We raced to the fire and tried taking it out. One by one we followed putting water on the fire.

3 minutes later Autymn had the final bucket, she poured it on the fire. It went out and it ended. Everyone clapped and cheered for us. We cried and cheered with them. Supporting ourselves as we went back to our places. Perspiring from running back and forth while we walked back. We were pleased that we saved the grass from burning. “My mum will be proud of me” everyone said at the same time. We are laughed and laughed. It was the best day we could have. On that day we were heroes.

Theme: Don’t Smoke.

0 comments:

Post a Comment