Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

Letter to Genesis

Dear Genesis

Thank you for coming to our school and telling us about the choices we should make. We appreciate all the fun things that you guys have done. The part I really enjoyed was when you handed out the lollies to some children. Your guys act has really inspired my friends and I. It looked like the children enjoyed you. At first I thought that the music was really loud, but I started to get use to it. To me it was really weird when I came in. Then I thought you were amazing. The other thing I really enjoyed were the cheese balls. The message that I had received from you was to make the right decisions in life. I will try harder to not bully my twin sister Autymn.

Yours sincerely

Mikayla

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey sis,

I liked your story, keep up the good work and are you sure you will stop bullying me.

Post a Comment